Here are some of the reasons why you should try out the LexDye Definition Tracker:
1. It works really well. This is a small but really powerful and effective tool to create error-free contract drafts. It lets you keep track of defined and undefined contract terms so you can make sure all of the terms in your draft are in fact defined. Once you start using it, you won’t be able to stop. It’s like spellcheck. It gives you the peace of mind that you have drafted a superior, error-free draft.
2. It's super-easy to use. This tool is fast and super easy to use and works on any type of contract regardless of length. It does not mess up your document. It simply analyzes it and you can easily and quickly see the results and fix any missing definitions. It was designed by a lawyer for lawyers. It's like a spellchecker for defined terms in contracts.
3. It's easy to install. This is not some complex software environment. It’s a straightforward tool that runs on Windows and Macs, installs locally (no cloud), and works on your office or personal computer. It analyzes your documents locally on your computer.
4. You're in good company. Our customers include large and small law firms, solo practitioners, legal departments, and government agencies, in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.
5. It is very versatile. This tool has many features. For example, LexDye catches incorrect references to various laws and government agencies in a contract draft (e.g., "Security and Exchange Commission" instead of "Securities and Exchange Commission") because it has a built-in database containing their correct names.
6. Best of all, it is free. The LexDye Definition Tracker was available for free under our Early Access Program until March 31, 2017. That program has now expired. However, you can still try a full version of the LexDye Definition Tracker for free for 10 days. No credit card information required; no strings attached. Download it here.